TEARS
Does tears have meaning?
Does crying makes you weaker?
Is being sensitive considered as a bad thing now?
I don't know the answers to these questions. I know that everyone have varying opinions on these depending on their circumstances.
What I have learned from my life till now is, there are people who value your tears and people who don't.
The first category are people who love you unconditionally, people who like you, who are concerned about you, and they want to console you. This group can also include people who are less acquainted with you, but still feels a social responsibility to console you, they will approach you in a logical and distant manner. Meanwhile, there are people who are not bothered by your tears. They rationalize and consider their sorrows or hardships to be bigger and finds no need in supporting you. They may be close to you, someone dear to you, but still they can act like this, especially if they are the cause of your tears.
When u cry, it makes others curious about the reason.. Human beings are curious about others. So even if not touched by your tears, people will just ask to quench their curiosity.
Why am I typing this?
I know that no-one other than me reads this...
So this is a kind of online journal, where I can scribble whatever I want...
After sometime in certain circumstances you may feel embarrassed because of crying...
I think I'm adapting and adjusting now to the sensibilities of people around me.
It's impractical but think twice before you cry.....
or better if u want an outlet, cry when u are alone...
But if u don't care about what others think, and you have the skin thickness of a rhino you can do whatever u want....and again such people won't be timid like me...
Anyway bye for now..


Comments
Post a Comment